Our team is ready to listen and work with you from start to finish
Gibraltar Design’s team of architects brings to every project a broad spectrum of knowledge, experience, and creative energy. The architects at Gibraltar Design represent a dynamic blend of diverse professionals.
- New Facilities
- Additions and Renovations
- Existing Facility Evaluation
- Feasibility Studies
- Master Planning
- Electrical Engineering Services: Most of the projects we complete require our electrical engineering staff to design power distribution systems. These systems are for projects ranging from small renovations to large new facilities.
- Mechanical Engineering Services: Mechanical engineers provide the heart and arteries of a building. On Gibraltar Design projects, all systems meet or exceed code requirements as well as ADA and EPA standards. The health and safety of the building and its occupants is a primary concern.
- Structural Engineers: Gibraltar Design’s structural engineering staff combines years of engineering experience and state-of-the-art software to design safe, economical building structures. Our structural engineers work closely with our architects for each project to create a structure that reflects your design vision, while assuring economy and constructability.
- Site Assessment
- Topographical Surveys
- Site Planning
- Structural Analysis
- Extensive HVAC Design
- Plumbing Design
- Electrical Design
- Energy Management
Gibraltar Design understands there is more to interior design than just selecting colors and appropriate furnishings. Our professionals know you need to project the right image with a truly functional design. Our staff develops innovative solutions to meet the unique requirements of your interior design project – large or small.
- ADA Compliance Studies Interior Design
- Space Planning
- Interior Renovations
- Furniture Assessment and Layout
- Equipment Layout
- Material, Color and Texture Development
to learn more about our full range of services and how we can help you on your next project